How to Order Help
Once you have selected your parts and are ready to place your order, follow these five easy steps:
- 1. Click Finish Order.
a. At this time, you will be asked to log in or proceed to checkout without logging in. (Registration is not required. See FAQ below.)
- 2. Complete shipping information. Click Continue.
a. If you have backordered items on your order, select how many days you are able to wait for your items and the backorder shipment type. You can remove backordered items from your order by checking the field at the bottom of the page. When finished, click Continue.
- 3. Select payment method method and enter the appropriate payment information. Click Continue.
- 4. Answer the required exporting questions, and click Continue.
a. Under US Export Law, you are required to answer all five questions. All of the information you provide is confidential.
b. If you are doing business as a distributor or contract manufacturer, you are required to provide the actual company name of the end user you are supplying.
- 5. Verify your order information. You may add order notes at this time. Click Submit Order to complete your order.
Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. Do I have to register? No. However, while registration is not required to place an order, becoming a registered user enables you to use many additional features, including the BOM Manager, checking order status and web order history, receiving important user updates, and more. Shipping information is prefilled for registered users.
- 2. Where do I find my shipping total? Orders over €65.00 qualify for free shipment. Orders that do not qualify for free shipping will be charged €18.00. If excessive weight or unique circumstances require deviation from this charge, you will be contacted prior to the shipment of your order.